IT leaders and workgroup managers are seeing the cloud as the preferred way to stay ahead of rapidly changing needs and increasingly sophisticated demands of customers. Businesses are finding that sticking with their legacy PBX entails risks, costs and liabilities including:
Losing ground to competitors with superior communications capabilities
• System outages and unplanned downtime that harm your business, reputation, and profitability
• Inability to replace critical components as dated technology reaches end of life
• Attrition of in-house expertise required to maintain legacy infrastructure
• High upgrade costs associated with keeping server environments up to date
Teamwork, Mobility and Savings
8x8, the leader in cloud communications, provides a scalable, globally available solution that consolidates and unifies a wide array of communications and collaboration services onto a single, scalable platform. This cloud-based platform greatly simplifies administration and management, and strengthens conformance with security and compliance standards.
As a result, IT staff is freed up to focus on more strategic initiatives. Enterprises are realising that cloud solutions deliver lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), faster deployment, and greater control over business continuity.
With the cloud, enterprises are gaining the flexibility, agility and insights they need to stay ahead and compete in today’s dynamic environment.
Get more from your communications solution:
• A complete suite of telephony, unified communications and collaboration solutions
• Integrate and consolidate disparate communications systems
• Unite remote locations and employees with one powerful platform
• Reduce and control communications costs
• Scale quickly as needs change
• Business analytics to manage trends, productivity and the user experience
• Improve customer experience and employee collaboration
• Mobile solutions that allow you to do business everywhere
• Security and compliance built in, not bolted on
8x8 cloud communications deliver the scalability, security and reliability that today’s enterprises demand.
Virtual Office Unified Communications Features
• Unified national/international communications and collaboration solution
• Business analytics to boost productivity and accelerate strategic decisions
• Optional HD voice and video conferencing
• Mobility—Apple and Android apps for worker productivity
• Presence management and chat
• Conformance to security and compliance requirements
• Integration with Salesforce, Zendesk,NetSuite and many others
• Supports remote workers
• Reduces demands on IT resources
"8x8 cloud communications deliver the rich capabilities and voice quality we need, with almost zero IT intervention from us. Instead of maintaining hardware, we can focus on running the business." —Tim McQuillen, Chief Knowledge Officer Rubicon Project