Download our handy guide and find out how an assessment during your relocation of your current IT and telecommunications system can help you improve your business phone lines, internet connections and business telephone systems:
SIP Trunks replaces ISDN and provides a better connection for voice and data with Voice over IP (VoIP). Cloud VoIP services can be installed over ADSL, Fibre broadband (FTTC) or a leased line.
- Business phone lines on ISDN will soon be obsolete as BT will switch all ISDN customers to SIP for faster, digital connectivity across the UK over the next few years - this presents your business with a huge risk as it is not known what BT may start charging you to replace your ISDN lines.
- ADSL broadband currently covers 95% of the UK.
- Fibre Broadband (FTTC) currently covers over 75% of the UK.
- Analogue does not provide a business-level quality of service (QoS).
The best voice and data connection across devices, applications and data points is the foundation to help you achieve and compete for better communications, with less stress and more engagement, between employees, customers and partners - before, during, and after your relocation to help you deliver amazing customer service and increase collaboration as you grow:
- Customer Experience - deliver consistent service throughout the move and connect with customers before, during and after your move, anywhere.
- Collaboration - relocation no longer has to mean down time - in fact it’s the perfect testing environment for increased productivity and adaptability.
- Cybersecurity - ensure you have the right server systems and cloud solutions for your evolving business needs as you move.
- Disaster Recovery and no single point of failure - whether you have on-site solutions or rely on the cloud, your business no longer has to be dependent on your physical location.
For 30 years, our team of solutions experts have leveraged their deep technical expertise and industry partnerships to help clients design, implement and transform their business technology with the latest Telecoms and IT solutions:
- Carry out complete site surveys with qualified, specialist engineers.
- Assess how your technology can help your business goals.
- Design bespoke updated Unified Communications systems for your business growth.
- Create your disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Co-ordinate removal and installation of business phone lines, broadband and leased lines when moving office.
- Re-route contact details, applications and upgrades to move office with you.
- Migrate or upgrade your systems - whether you use on-premise, hosted cloud or hybrid communications systems.
- Test and liaise with supplier so all systems are fully operational from day one, and manage your ‘go live’ switch over.
- Provide and review ongoing support and improvement for all IT and phone systems.
- As part of the installation Telefonix offers comprehensive training for all staff.
Telefonix delivers business solutions as a trusted technology partner. Our team of solution experts have leveraged deep technical expertise to move businesses out of the past and into the future of communications. A time of business relocation is an ideal time to put this in place. And we are the ideal partner to do this for you, whether you are a fledgling start-up or a large enterprise, whether you are moving office or connecting and expanding multiple sites.
Every year our dedicated team has expanded many growing, multi-site businesses, and managed an office move every single month!